Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work kicked my ass so far today. Fucked up a cnc now we need to order a 800 dollar part and limp it through the day. Was just trying to do some maintenance and that didnt work. Well cant beat myself up to much time to move on and up. Hopefully after lunch break here. I can turn the table and kick works ass for the last half the day.

Work kicked my ass so far today. Fucked up a cnc now we need to order a 800 dollar part and limp it through the day. Was just trying to do some maintenance and that didnt work. Well cant beat myself up to much time to move on and up. Hopefully after lunch break here. I can turn the table and kick works ass for the last half the day.

What do you do with CNCs?

Thats kinda cool.

Oh, CNC. . .
I am getting a small router for X-Mass this year. So excited, can hardly wait. I want to make the face and rear plates for my electronic projects, mostly amps, preamps, DACs, and stuff like that. I had one made for me and it cost about $200.00, the CNC router is under $600.00 so I should be able to get a decent ROI on it too.
Next up is a printer!! Man i love to make stuff![
This is what I had
IMG_2294.jpeg
IMG_2295.jpeg

These are the ones I want to make faces for.
IMG_3214.jpeg
IMG_1341.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back