Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the only benefit I got there was cheap license plates. Five year plates cost $18….
Five year plates? What the hell is that? We keep the same plates just have to get tags every year. And our drivers licenses expire every few years and it takes 6 weeks to even receive your new license :crying: I used to work at avis car rental and I remember seeing the Arizona licenses were set to expire in 2050 or some shit :rofl:

Five year plates? What the hell is that? We keep the same plates just have to get tags every year. And our drivers licenses expire every few years and it takes 6 weeks to even receive your new license :crying: I used to work at avis car rental and I remember seeing the Arizona licenses were set to expire in 2050 or some shit :rofl:
Well, that’s what I meant….new stickers, but ones that don’t expire for five years.

The az drivers licenses aren’t like that with the new real ID.

My license I got when I was 16 didn’t expire until like 2040-something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1700157133630.gif

Well, that’s what I meant….new stickers, but ones that don’t expire for five years.

The az drivers licenses aren’t like that with the new real ID.

My license I got when I was 16 didn’t expire until like 2040-something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In wisconsin after the age of 21 licenses are good for 8 years, idk if that changed with the real ID but license plates are good for forever, just get new stickers every year, and if you live in a population dense area you have to emissions test every other year. Only a few counties dont have to emissions test ever.

In wisconsin after the age of 21 licenses are good for 8 years, idk if that changed with the real ID but license plates are good for forever, just get new stickers every year, and if you live in a population dense area you have to emissions test every other year. Only a few counties dont have to emissions test ever.
And 18 bucks for plates....i f'n wish, its $90 to renew plates every year.

Theres so many stories of ppl buying bit coin and never touching it again. Losing access to their digital wallets with millions in bitcoin because they never thought it would take off. Hell i just saw a video of a video game championship where the grand prize included 100 bitcoin and dude sold it right away, for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back