Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1646521

I could only fit 1 full sized in the 2x4 so that means only 1 strain! 2X 7gal pots i could do2 diff photo reg strain with multiple planted per pot!

Or 3 jr's:shrug: I just have always heard YOU talk about your great runs in them and it seems like you have had nothing but issues with the blumats:shrug::deadhorse: :pass: Bill runs eb boxes in his 2x4 and my buddy just switched over his 2x4 to jr's

Or 3 jr's:shrug: I just have always heard YOU talk about your great runs in them and it seems like you have had nothing but issues with the blumats:shrug::deadhorse: :pass: Bill runs eb boxes in his 2x4 and my buddy just switched over his 2x4 to jr's
Properly sized girls, 3 Earthbox juniors fit great inside a 2x4 with decent room for training! Two of them if you want to really spread it out.

Properly sized girls, 3 Earthbox juniors fit great inside a 2x4 with decent room for training! Two of them if you want to really spread it out.

I am pretty sure I am doing 2 jr’s and 2 5 gallon pots in the 3x3 next. Depends might only do 2 and 1 :shrug:

You know what we should do. Grow weed on international or national water.

”THE INTERNATIONAL WEED CRUISING SHIP”.

LEGALLY!

And totaly high, off course

You should partner up with my buddy whose plan after retiring from the navy was to get a decommissioned navy ship, anchored 12.5 miles off the coast, and it was going to be a floating brothel….with professional fishermen reeling in fresh fish to give to the patrons so they had proof they had been on a fishing trip. Dude was a reel visionary….

You should partner up with my buddy whose plan after retiring from the navy was to get a decommissioned navy ship, anchored 12.5 miles off the coast, and it was going to be a floating brothel….with professional fishermen reeling in fresh fish to give to the patrons so they had proof they had been on a fishing trip. Dude was a reel visionary….

Sounds like a great Idea. We need some capital and 3-4000 people who likes to get high and feeling good togerher.

Split the bill, invest or just do it for fun.

Party for everyone - for those who want. Or just talk pirate-stories. Everyone stays friends and shows that it is possible to save the world, as so many people cant be wrong.

And those who wants to make war are not welcomed, cuz we want peace.

Just an Idea…. If someone has something against it, make your voice heard? And please let us know why we can’t?

Or just talk pirate-stories.
1700181125899.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back