Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, I've heard watering cans also work just fine
1700178593540.gif

I get lazy at times and say fuck it they ain’t gonna die if I don’t water today so i start abusing them! This way all i gotta do is fill a bucket! Really good soil where can maybe go this whole run without adding anything! I will tho so they don’t go sideways at the last minute!

Yup. But i was talking to shugrows and the laws are weird. He said you're allowed up to 4 veg and 4 flowering plants, but only 2lbs per residence...how the f do they enforce that
The cops come once a month to weigh your harvest! Any overage u gotta smoke it on the spot! My guess anyway! ;) :shrug: :rofl:

Well, here's you a combo to throw in that ol' Swordfish!!! Throw in a nice big dab of Mangos N Chem, slightly melt it, then throw on top a good dab of Vidamints.

What's an interesting high! You definitely have to use your cruise control! :headbang::headbang::headbang::biggrin:

Chicken parm sandwiches cause that's about all we had till we get groceries.. Which is fucked up cause our main joint account CC had fraud and the bank shut off our CC and debit card so the wife couldn't even buy bread on her way home :rofl:

Or earth boxes that he's pretty good with:shrug: :pass:
1700178999433.gif

I could only fit 1 full sized in the 2x4 so that means only 1 strain! 2X 7gal pots i could do2 diff photo reg strain with multiple planted per pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back