Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssshhhh….been awake since fucking midnight :rofl: Just trying to stay away from screens in hopes I could go back to sleep. Nope…..instead I read damn near an entire book:rofl::doh:

Nice looking project you’ve got going there..:pass:

Wife yells at me says the screens are what keeps me awake but most of the time I pass out and wake up when the phone hits my face :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning my friend……congrats on the excellent harvest!! :pass::d5: Those terps sound fantastic!!
Thanks a million Amigro...:pass:

I'm glad I finally followed through with the crossing of the two. Been thinking about it since I got my hands on the BMF5(been a couple of years). I think it's a great pairing. I can't wait to see what becomes of yours my friend !

:d5:

:toke: Morning y’all

MedCzech’s ManCave Update

Day 74 Autumn is in the air…

A couple pics to get ya goin!

IMG_9472.jpeg

They’re all showing their individual colors now 🍁🍂🍃. It’s really on pretty up close on some of the flowers.

IMG_9473.jpeg

You got to love when the plant you’re growing both looks and smells just like the name. Orange Sherbet. She’s fading super orange 🍊 and yellows with some red highlights. Gorgeous plant. Medium to smaller super compact, frosty 🥶 buds.

IMG_9475.jpeg

CaliBubba #1 is almost there. Super chunky buds. Like her sister. A fruity, sweet lavender funk to her. I just vaped a bud off her sister (who is in the dry room), and it’s really nice herb. Pretty chill, great flavor too. You can taste that sweet lavender, and almost a slight gassy hash aftertaste. It really kept its flavor after a few hits and didn’t fade out. Very nice herb from @Twenty20 Adam Mendocino. Those folks have some really nice genetics.

IMG_9478.jpeg

And my favorite,…Mephisto’s Wedding 💒

Smells like burnt rubber and ass, tastes like chemical spice on the way in and vanilla cake on the way out!! ❤️❤️❤️love this strain. Always claws at the end. Could try to reduce N, but she anyways seems to do it. Smoke is always very nice and frosty ☃️

Take care y’all 😚💨💨💨💨💨

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back