Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well…. I could go for some of that pork belly, though :eyebrows::pass:

It is Delish......:chef:...but there is no crackling left............:crying:

Been pretty mild weather here lately too…. I’m sure it’s just giving me a last taste before the frigidity sets in soon :rofl:

Yup..watching everyone elses weather forecasts and I Think we are all due a Drop.........:pass:

1700140954367.png

Learned just to give in a do something else......keep on trying to sleep is just a waste of time.
Yep….. I used to stay in bed and try to get back to sleep….. and would end up just getting pissed off about the whole situation, and it would affect my mood the next day, which would affect my sleep the next night…. And so on. A vicious cycle. Now I just get up, find something to do (usually involves joints lol) and try not to be attached to the idea of sleep. It works, somewhere between a little and a lot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Congratulations on the deafness of your hubby. I can imagine you’ve been looking forward to this for ages :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is Delish......:chef:...but there is no crackling left............:crying:

Yup..watching everyone elses weather forecasts and I Think we are all due a Drop.........:pass:

View attachment 1646402
That’s it, I’m gonna have to get a belly….cook it on the smoker :eyebrows:

Yeah, by next week our high is supposed to be barely above freezing….:pass:

Yep….. I used to stay in bed and try to get back to sleep….. and would end up just getting pissed off about the whole situation, and it would affect my mood the next day, which would affect my sleep the next night…. And so on. A vicious cycle.

Yup...been there......:headbang:...and the problem with being in pain in the dark....you don't now if you have lain 5 minutes or an hour....
then you get uncomfortable...and wake hubby up.........:doh:...easier to get up...........distract yourself....

try not to be attached to the idea of sleep. It works, somewhere between a little and a lot :rofl:

Yup......stop Expecting it...if it happens...it happens......:pass:

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
:bighug: :pass: How’s it going my friend?
Good morning bubs. Desperately tryna keep my spirits up and not start another year depressed but idk i think I used up most of my energy for it yesterday. Just opened my last vape cartridge and it was busted n leaking so now i gotta figure out something else cuz tryna keep up with flower can be exhausting when you already hurtin :doh: :joy:

That’s it, I’m gonna have to get a belly….cook it on the smoker :eyebrows:

Sounds like a Plan to me.........:eyebrows:......crunch..crunch..crunch.........

IMG_7823.JPG

Yeah, by next week our high is supposed to be barely above freezing

Me Bro says he has already been out gritting the UK roads for frost.............:headbang:.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back