Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A head injury, and then I developed Meningitis from it. Good news is I had no idea I was out....I continued to live life in my head. It was actually startlingly when I woke.

:pass:
Feel free to share as much or as little about that experience as you like…..what you just wrote is fucking fascinating…! :pass:

1700144410502.gif

Feel free to share as much or as little about that experience as you like…..what you just wrote is fucking fascinating…! :pass:
Things just went about, in my mind it was only a scratch and life just carried on. Except for one thing....When I'd go to bed there, in those dreams a few of my deceased relatives were there to explain that the person responsible was not in total control of himself when he did what he did....and how it is so very important to forgive him. To be honest, I'm still making light of everything I saw.

Things just went about, in my mind it was only a scratch and life just carried on. Except for one thing....When I'd go to bed there, in those dreams a few of my deceased relatives were there to explain that the person responsible was not in total control of himself when he did what he did....and how it is so very important to forgive him. To be honest, I'm still making light of everything I saw.

Dude. What a story!! Do you still have vivid memories from that time? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back