Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely, very much so. But oddly, there are swafts of time missing in my mind prior to the Coma.

:pass:
Man. :bighug: We live in such a strange world, flat or otherwise….this shit is nutso:rofl:

Thanks for sharing your experience my friend….I’m rather speechless about the whole thing. It’s gotta be super bizarre from your perspective…:pass:

Noticed oddity in my tent last night. Half a leaf on the soil. Further inspection shows I picked up a critter, most likely in the soil. This is the 4th round of just mixing in new Osmocote Plus. Ater last grow each pot was placed in black garbage bag and tied off to prevent this but guess it didn't work. Also noticing more light green/slight yellowing so I think the only nutrients left are the additional Osmo. Am going to try a bit of Megacrop mix in each tray and do a good flashlight inspection of each plant tonight. Might have to do some neem and or mosquito bits.

The cloneX I ordered from amazon came!

I topped my zkittelz and put the two parts of the top in some to see if I can get them to root. I have had zero success with the rooting powder I bought at Lowes.

1700150609365.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back