Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG

Final weight:
228.98 - 28.917(weight of bag) = 200.063 Grams
Screenshot_2023-11-16-00-40-44-222.jpg

Her aroma is a loud mix of terp traits from both parents, with a very prominent sweet mixed berries and tart cherry fruit blend. She's very heavy on the eyes....I am very pleased with the results.

Time for a wake & bake...
:smokeout:

Good morning auntie :bighug: :pass: How are you today?

Hokay @Frankthetank ....got a beautiful sunny mild day....got the windows open...washing out.......and I'm shifting the dogs hair and dust about...........

spring clean.gif

Apart from the fact someone has been in the fridge and stolen all the crackling off the belly pork.......:yoinks:

Life is Sweet.................crunch..crunch..crunch...............

You.....?

Was wondering seemed a tad early for you :pighug::pass:

Flip weld repeat :joy::headbang:View attachment 1646390
Pssshhhh….been awake since fucking midnight :rofl: Just trying to stay away from screens in hopes I could go back to sleep. Nope…..instead I read damn near an entire book:rofl::doh:

Nice looking project you’ve got going there..:pass:

Hokay @Frankthetank ....got a beautiful sunny mild day....got the windows open...washing out.......and I'm shifting the dogs hair and dust about...........

View attachment 1646389

Apart from the fact someone has been in the fridge and stolen all the crackling off the belly pork.......:yoinks:

Life is Sweet.................crunch..crunch..crunch...............

You.....?
Doing well…. I could go for some of that pork belly, though :eyebrows::pass:

Been pretty mild weather here lately too…. I’m sure it’s just giving me a last taste before the frigidity sets in soon :rofl:

Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG

Final weight:
228.98 - 28.917(weight of bag) = 200.063 Grams
View attachment 1646388

Her aroma is a loud mix of terp traits from both parents, with a very prominent sweet mixed berries and tart cherry fruit blend. She's very heavy on the eyes....I am very pleased with the results.

Time for a wake & bake...
:smokeout:
Good morning my friend……congrats on the excellent harvest!! :pass::d5: Those terps sound fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back