Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy looks like it's been a good day so far. I hope it continues for you.

Good morning all. Time to get to it.

tumblr_b6fbed9515010c85d2ad9722abcc0ee9_dbf3ad21_500.gif

Ya i was too tired to roll :biggrin:
Pretty on par with the rest of my days. Up all night with the gas company drilling out front, 2 guys called in sick so everyone was pissy n I ended up having a long, harder than usual day at work , birthday dinner got switched to an all carb meal so I had to eat some then spend money to go get myself another meal, brand new pants ripped a hole in the pocket between the layers, wallet fell out, found it thankfully, cash gone obviously all while listening to my aunt start every sentence with " when we lose the house... " and now we get to do it all again:crying:

:coffee2::pass:

Aw Gawd........ :pighug: .....it doesn't get any Better...Does it......have you killed a Spuggy {sparrow} or something.......?

birthday dinner got switched to an all carb meal

Woof...someone got a Death Wish........?....all carb this time of the year means someone is going into Hibernation......:snooze:

brand new pants ripped a hole in the pocket between the layers, wallet fell out, found it thankfully, cash gone obviously

JHC.......:doh:....

all while listening to my aunt start every sentence with " when we lose the house...

:doh:

and now we get to do it all again:crying:

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back