Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me the introvert :haha: I love the self checkout :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's helpful if you're really really high! :rofl:

It's weird in the south. The clerks like to talk to people so it can get weird sometimes. In Cali you do the "hello" pleasantry and that's it. When I moved back east, that freaked me out for months! :haha:

Bets off if you dip it in ketchup :rofl:
1700012645900.gif

Sooo me and my buddy grew together here with auto's. Then he started his own thing at his house did photo's first round indoor by himself. Everything was going great till it wasn't went into the tent full of hermie's that pollinated the tent. Had to tare down and super clean everything do his next run with auto's. He hasn't mentioned photo's again :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yep, that’s what sucks….it happens fast! And from the tiniest little bullshit thing…..no thanks. Autos are a more dependable option in that regard…

It's helpful if you're really really high! :rofl:

It's weird in the south. The clerks like to talk to people so it can get weird sometimes. In Cali you do the "hello" pleasantry and that's it. When I moved back east, that freaked me out for months! :haha:
Yep, I’m in the freak out phase now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back