Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They become the bane of your fucking existence….causing hermies so often that you’re driven to discover autos and swear off photos forever….in my experience anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
I've got an expensive tent with massive light leaks that apparently is the result of using 'premium' materials....:cuss:

brian-regan-derp.gif

I decided to do a photo grow several years ago….had some really primo seeds that were interesting enough to get me to do it…. And the damn little light from my boiler across the basement from the tent did it. Right through the intake. Hermied the plant on that side and it pollinated everything…

That sux! and ya definitely have to keep your eye out, but I've only had that herms once and that was probably my fault as they were stressed from lack of water when I went out of town multiple times. That was 30 years ago. need to change the subject now! Gettin a little freaked out! Need to consult with Jobu!!!

That sux! and ya definitely have to keep your eye out, but I've only had that herms once and that was probably my fault as they were stressed from lack of water when I went out of town multiple times. That was 30 years ago. need to change the subject now! Gettin a little freaked out! Need to consult with Jobu!!!

Same here! My only hermie came from me being dumb and leaving a clip fan stuck in my roof intake vent so the light from my bedroom going in that during lights out was way too much so caused herm! It was also an auto that never auto’d and moved it under 12/12 but left fan in roof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back