Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll screw with some photos eventually still getting the hang of autos first :doh::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah man, give em a spin! Personally think they are quite a bit easier to grow than autos. Not as finicky and if you do F something up in veg, just grow them out a little more and flip the switch.

Also, you can veg them in your auto tent. I will veg in solo cups or one gallons for the last month of the auto cycle then up pot them for a week or so then flip. If you factor out the veg time, it takes the same time or less depending on the strain. Unless it's some kind of crazy 16 week sativa!

Yep…..there’s a little goddess that spends all day frying and making rotisserie chickens :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have 1 of them 7min away! Guess i may need to grab some chicken to try next time i am in there! If it sucks i am blaming u! :pighug::crying:

Well, I care…. I want to save the world. Build the best galaxy in the world, and then go see my friends somewhere in the universe.

Just watch out for this guy!

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 8.29.14 PM.png

the baby ear of corn runnin away :rofl: ppp

photoz are sooooo much ezier :headbang: ....................jus sayin :smokeit: ppp

especially after they move it to the cold section & mark it down to half price :cooldance: :hump: ppp

Yeah man, give em a spin! Personally think they are quite a bit easier to grow than autos. Not as finicky and if you do F something up in veg, just grow them out a little more and flip the switch.

Also, you can veg them in your auto tent. I will veg in solo cups or one gallons for the last month of the auto cycle then up pot them for a week or so then flip. If you factor out the veg time, it takes the same time or less depending on the strain. Unless it's some kind of crazy 16 week sativa!

Jeeze guys can you say peer pressure you know that means I'd need to buy seeds:cuss: :nono:

And what light leaks?:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back