Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like seriously where’s the quality control there should be rules for this :cuss:
1700009941437.gif

not optimal, but you can keep it with the autos. Can keep cutting back or do new ones from clone. I just bought a 2x4 to keep it in. Friend here also has a veg tent where it is now. For me, it's worth the hassle!

I’ll screw with some photos eventually still getting the hang of autos first :doh::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like seriously where’s the quality control there should be rules for this :cuss:
View attachment 1645959
There is a rule in place, honestly. That rule is, don’t buy frozen fried chicken. :rofl:Plus it’s terrible. Honestly, the fried chicken at the grocery store deli is usually pretty damn good, and usually fresh around meal times. Priced well too. And it’s way better than frozen… :pass:

There is a rule in place, honestly. That rule is, don’t buy frozen fried chicken. :rofl:Plus it’s terrible. Honestly, the fried chicken at the grocery store deli is usually pretty damn good, and usually fresh around meal times. Priced well too. And it’s way better than frozen… :pass:
Touché…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back