Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of grocery stores, score one for everyone!

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.09.40 PM.png

There’s a little grocery store in town here that has fried chicken that I swear tastes like kfc from the 80’s… :eyebrows:
Sanders cafe & museum in Corbin Ky still has that taste.....Loves truck stop was just a mile away and used to stop every chance I got.

They become the bane of your fucking existence….causing hermies so often that you’re driven to discover autos and swear off photos forever….in my experience anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Oh I can relate bro, I used to get nasty hermie flare ups when I used to hunt, sittin on a cold rock all day.

They become the bane of your fucking existence….causing hermies so often that you’re driven to discover autos and swear off photos forever….in my experience anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Since I just leave the front of my tent open and don't bother with a timer autos is all I care to do.

Sounds good. I like blueberry. Havent had much for haze. Tho

Get combo if grown right. People were blown it up growing huge plants outdoors and the quality suffered big time. I got some Blue Dreams x Arcata Trainwreck from Santa Cruz Goat Farm that I just started. Really lookin forward to this!!!

Sooo me and my buddy grew together here with auto's. Then he started his own thing at his house did photo's first round indoor by himself. Everything was going great till it wasn't went into the tent full of hermie's that pollinated the tent. Had to tare down and super clean everything do his next run with auto's. He hasn't mentioned photo's again :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back