Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me something I can’t do?
Build the flux capacitor! ;)
1700006438702.gif

There's something to be said for both, recreationally or medically. With autos, even though it's the same strain, every seed is different. With photos, it's the same, but if you find the needle in the haystack, you can preserve it. I love variety, but to be able to preserve your favorites is priceless.

Case in point for me, I finally tracked down a REAl cut of Chem D after two years of searching. 99% of clones are not the real one! Second best weed I've ever smoked. No ceiling on that shit! Smoke till you tap out or you'll keep getting higher until you're too baked to remember you have a bong in your hand!

Love the autos as well, so there will always be room for both! Variety is the spice of life!

Little Ms D coming along! Just up potted to a 20 gallon bag. Will take some clones in a couple of weeks once she's established and a little larger. Stoked!!!

View attachment 1645933

True if you have time and space I don't that's a nice cut. So now you gotta have a "veg" tent at all times to keep her going?

Hey Now,
Here's a shot from the big camera, need to retrain myself though. . . Nikon D-90 in manual mode 200 f1, 55mm, on camera flash in manual, off camera slave 3/4 power. Fun though, I'll get a good buzz and play with it. Might even take a good picture. . .

DSC_0006.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back