Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz said it best in the dude grows video " Auto's are ego killer's" They will humble some of the best Photo growers and that you just need to nail the first 3-4 weeks then your golden. First they ALL said what you just said and to any photo growers watching give them another chance.

There's something to be said for both, recreationally or medically. With autos, even though it's the same strain, every seed is different. With photos, it's the same, but if you find the needle in the haystack, you can preserve it. I love variety, but to be able to preserve your favorites is priceless.

Case in point for me, I finally tracked down a REAl cut of Chem D after two years of searching. 99% of clones are not the real one! Second best weed I've ever smoked. No ceiling on that shit! Smoke till you tap out or you'll keep getting higher until you're too baked to remember you have a bong in your hand!

Love the autos as well, so there will always be room for both! Variety is the spice of life!

Little Ms D coming along! Just up potted to a 20 gallon bag. Will take some clones in a couple of weeks once she's established and a little larger. Stoked!!!

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.08.10 PM.png

AP, but i will buy a fake one as Im poor.
Edit, i think i have a pair laying somewhere, something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back