Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled on auto's from researching on the net before I started growing, and they just seemed perfect for me. I dont need a pound a plant.
Then I found u guys when I seen my first brown spot on a leaf, and went into a panic.

Same.

I decided I was gonna grow based on prices and what I knew I could do as a home gardener. I researched it, and when I read about autoflowers I was like oh, ok, this is exactly what I want. I don't have to mess with any light schedules. I just plant the seed and harvest when its done, easy peasy.

I just don't get why someone would want to dedicate so much time and space to one strain. I love trying new stuff.
Yeah, me too. A lot of those types have been growing the same strains over and over for years….sometimes from the same mothers.

If I don’t change strains often, I get a diminished medicinal effect. :pass:

Same here Back when in 2013. Auto seeds auot #1. Grew one out. Quit and started back up in 2021. Grown only autos. ever. Helped with some photo grows. I like variety and im impatient so. Autos where made for people like me.

Same! I already end up with more stuff growing than I really have space for. Last time I ended up with 5 huge plants in a 3x3 tent, and one went larfy because it didn't get enough light or it was stressed.

I love bluedream, but I don't want to exclusively smoke that. I'll grow one now and then. There are tons of other stuff I like too.

Yeah, me too. A lot of those types have been growing the same strains over and over for years….sometimes from the same mothers.

If I don’t change strains often, I get a diminished medicinal effect. :pass:

Yeah, my neighbor has a farm and I knew he grew out at his farm. He got busted for Meth production, well actually for having the shit you need to make meth, whatever that is. So weed aint' exactly a big deal to the guy. He was telling me he gave his buddy some clones of his plant and then when he got arrested he lost everything, and now the friend is being a dick about giving him something back.

Who cares? Move on. There are TONS of varieties out there. Who cares about some plant you probably grew from a seed that came out of some mexican ditch weed 30 years ago.

You guys see Jeff Bezo's new woman?

View attachment 1645920

She's like a wish.com Selma Hayak.

Bet she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, though.
steven-tyler.gif

Their stories are all the same….”someone gave me some auto seeds, so I threw it in the corner of my veg room and fed it leftover nutrients and it it didn’t do shit…” or “ I stuck it in my flower room and the buds were really larfy”….but they never gave it another shot. Just just failed, and moved on.

Daz said it best in the dude grows video " Auto's are ego killer's" They will humble some of the best Photo growers and that you just need to nail the first 3-4 weeks then your golden. First they ALL said what you just said and to any photo growers watching give them another chance.

I just don't get why someone would want to dedicate so much time and space to one strain. I love trying new stuff.
Ask @Mossy she grows same strain! When u find what works i guess u stick with it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back