Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is DJ Butter Fly like an Indian dish or something?
1700002440744.gif

Thats definitely one I herd
Their stories are all the same….”someone gave me some auto seeds, so I threw it in the corner of my veg room and fed it leftover nutrients and it it didn’t do shit…” or “ I stuck it in my flower room and the buds were really larfy”….but they never gave it another shot. Just just failed, and moved on.

I stumbled on auto's from researching on the net before I started growing, and they just seemed perfect for me. I dont need a pound a plant.
Then I found u guys when I seen my first brown spot on a leaf, and went into a panic.
Same here Back when in 2013. Auto seeds auot #1. Grew one out. Quit and started back up in 2021. Grown only autos. ever. Helped with some photo grows. I like variety and im impatient so. Autos where made for people like me.

Their stories are all the same….”someone gave me some auto seeds, so I threw it in the corner of my veg room and fed it leftover nutrients and it it didn’t do shit…” or “ I stuck it in my flower room and the buds were really larfy”….but they never gave it another shot. Just just failed, and moved on.

I just don't get why someone would want to dedicate so much time and space to one strain. I love trying new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back