Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same! I already end up with more stuff growing than I really have space for. Last time I ended up with 5 huge plants in a 3x3 tent, and one went larfy because it didn't get enough light or it was stressed.

I love bluedream, but I don't want to exclusively smoke that. I'll grow one now and then. There are tons of other stuff I like too.
I can’t recall if i had blue dream before. I do remember my buddy had blue head band and i love that shit. Maybe its a blue dream x headband. But who knows what it really was back then. Had to trust what the guy was told. Who knows how many hands it went through a name could have changed easily along the way.

I can’t recall if i had blue dream before. I do remember my buddy had blue head band and i love that shit. Maybe its a blue dream x headband. But who knows what it really was back then. Had to trust what the guy was told. Who knows how many hands it went through a name could have changed easily along the way.

bluedream is blueberry x haze.

So a good indica x a good sativa.

Who is deleting my post? I've posted 2 times and it's been deleted with no warning.. and for what? What rule am I violating?

i did & will be shootin u a pm to explain ;) ppp

There's something to be said for both, recreationally or medically. With autos, even though it's the same strain, every seed is different. With photos, it's the same, but if you find the needle in the haystack, you can preserve it. I love variety, but to be able to preserve your favorites is priceless.

Case in point for me, I finally tracked down a REAl cut of Chem D after two years of searching. 99% of clones are not the real one! Second best weed I've ever smoked. No ceiling on that shit! Smoke till you tap out or you'll keep getting higher until you're too baked to remember you have a bong in your hand!

Love the autos as well, so there will always be room for both! Variety is the spice of life!

Little Ms D coming along! Just up potted to a 20 gallon bag. Will take some clones in a couple of weeks once she's established and a little larger. Stoked!!!

View attachment 1645933
I have come to pretty much the same conclusion man. :headbang: :pass:

Yeah but doesn't see keep working her pedigree or what ever you call it out further when she makes new seeds? :shrug::pass:
Ya but still same strain! Photo people do the same they don’t make 1 batch of 1000 seeds and then grow a nonstop train of same strain over and over for the rest of their life! I would assume anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back