Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1699880839727.jpg

This supplied sustenance tonight.View attachment 1645686
Crocpot did the heavy lifting! And i made some rice and cooked the shrimps after I got home from work. Gumbo made easy. not picrured were the other cheat, Red lobster cheddar biscuits … the feezer deals are hard to beat.
Lmao i worked at red lobster for while and i def used to gorge myself on biscuits all day! :rofl:

Bro, i can weld it for you for free, if you invite me as a guest. Can do, TIG. MMA, and MIG/MAG. But you fix a nice bed and some sativa for me, the best weed there is (for me).

And let’s not forget I can weld the table as well 🏆, and if i cant, I’ll let me professional GF do it.

Oh and a story on why we should help you…. :bighug::passit:
I appreciate the offer man. This guy contacted me to design and build a turbo system for him, both cold and hot side.
His car wasn't using methanol, So the cold side was a bit more complicated, as was the hot side with where he wanted the turbos placed.
I only TIG turbo systems. I'm fairly good but I'm no PRODUCTION professional. I'm slow as hell on fit up and welding. But my systems don't warp or leak! If the person sizes both sides of the turbo properly for the application, my systems have minimal back pressure.
With his bad ass welder, I was ecstatic with my welding............................ When I didn't hit a bunch of damn impurities in the stainless! :face: :haha::haha::haha:

I appreciate the offer man. This guy contacted me to design and build a turbo system for him, both cold and hot side.
His car wasn't using methanol, So the cold side was a bit more complicated, as was the hot side with where he wanted the turbos placed.
I only TIG turbo systems. I'm fairly good but I'm no PRODUCTION professional. I'm slow as hell on fit up and welding. But my systems don't warp or leak! If the person sizes both sides of the turbo properly for the application, my systems have minimal back pressure.
With his bad ass welder, I was ecstatic with my welding............................ When I didn't hit a bunch of damn impurities in the stainless! :face: :haha::haha::haha:

Good that you got it solved. I lied anyway, I’m not a good TIG-welder.. but I’m decent at mig/mag and mma…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back