Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah welding talk, I work in an NDE Inspection department, we mag, dye check and x-ray every weld and every inch of the metals, that come through our shop, all military nuclear parts, mostly subs. We're one of two foundrys in the country that pour the special alloys being used for the new Colombia class sub.

Yup so true and so sad we talked about that too cause he found cheaper from another farmer. The farm we go threw get some of their cows from there. Your just paying for who ever to "finish them" better or worse these guys are getting a little full of them selves :cuss: It's not even our preferred farmer he doesn't have any nearly old enough other wise we'd go to him
Go and wrangle u one! ;)

Ah welding talk, I work in an NDE Inspection department, we mag, dye check and x-ray every weld and every inch of the metals, that come through our shop, all military nuclear parts, mostly subs. We're one of two foundrys in the country that pour the special alloys being used for the new Colombia class sub.
That sounds like high priced work! U should take that supervisors job u talked about….then u can hire me! ;) :pighug::rofl:

FB_IMG_1699814984047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back