Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those biscuits are the devil!!!!:funny::funny::funny:
Thank god this was when i still had a crazy high metabolism! I could eat biscuits/ and cinnabons/ and pasta all week and lose 5lbs! :shrug:

Not anymore tho! Was basically like 135lbs all my life til i quit opiates in 2019! Now i am prob closer to 180!

Yeah pulse is sweet that’s all I do pretty much 95% of the time this is what I run a miller 350 P we have a few of these we have one setup for aluminum and one for SS too

View attachment 1645615
4aa048a2e8477b38e2dc442c2f5117d0d9c305a30f2d64e1ebc4c52f9792ecf7.jpg

Thank god this was when i still had a crazy high metabolism! I could eat biscuits/ and cinnabons/ and pasta all week and lose 5lbs! :shrug:

Not anymore tho! Was basically like 135lbs all my life til i quit opiates in 2019! Now i am prob closer to 180!
Yeah but you're a hell of a lot better off with cannabis and the additional weight.
I haven't weighed 180 since I was 16 or 17! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Yeah but you're a hell of a lot better off with cannabis and the additional weight.
I haven't weighed 180 since I was 16 or 17! :funny: :funny: :funny:
Lmfao u shoulda saw me at 5’7” and 115lbs on my high school football team! I was prob too small to make the team but i played soccer as a kid and was the only 1 that could punt or kick a field goal! Others it was like charlie brown trying to kick it except nobody needed to move the ball for them to fuck it up and fall down! Or trying to kick it with their toes! It was pretty funny! Then my lil ass grabs the ball and punts it 50yds! They almost fell over! :shrug::rofl:

Meanwhile, it’s the same cow, standing in the same field :doh: :doh::rofl::rofl:

Yup so true and so sad we talked about that too cause he found cheaper from another farmer. The farm we go threw get some of their cows from there. Your just paying for who ever to "finish them" better or worse these guys are getting a little full of them selves :cuss: It's not even our preferred farmer he doesn't have any nearly old enough other wise we'd go to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back