Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1699754518225.jpg

Come on guys, it’s not so bad, we think it’s better than the new rappers, they (the new rappers) would probably not understand a word, OR i it could be me that don’t understand them?

I’m actually proud of the text, at least behind the screen.

Now we just have to make it a little better then let the perfect girl perform it.
I mean, that shit wouldn't fly over here on the west coast that's for sure. Rapping about see see on the sea sea, sounding like a Dr Seuss book fsho. :crying: :lildab:

That sounds like high priced work! U should take that supervisors job u talked about….then u can hire me! ;) :pighug::rofl:
The red tape and requirements are so over the top, we're only in business due to low wages. They cant let us fail, but we arent making money. Paper work like u never seen.

Ah welding talk, I work in an NDE Inspection department, we mag, dye check and x-ray every weld and every inch of the metals, that come through our shop, all military nuclear parts, mostly subs. We're one of two foundrys in the country that pour the special alloys being used for the new Colombia class sub.

You hiring? Those are high paying gigs :worship:

Come on guys, it’s not so bad, we think it’s better than the new rappers, they (the new rappers) would probably not understand a word, OR i it could be me that don’t understand them?

I’m actually proud of the text, at least behind the screen.

Now we just have to make it a little better then let the perfect girl perform it.
I dont like any rap, or disco. Just an old rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back