Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pizza logs? Just curious cuz before they had the current taquito thingies 7-11 used to have these really yummy pizza roll deals! Like shape of a breadstick but filled with cheese and pepperoni! They were much better then current poopy they serve up!
Its like a mozz stick with pepperoni yes. Only ones ive ever had were wonton wrapped

Gotta grab some cookies this week! They also have a mystery flavor and 1 by me is an M&M cookie but using peanut butter M&M’s! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:
CE9FD3BB-4134-4D8B-B538-38634686FD5E.png
327722DA-19A4-4848-A53A-1D1AE973552E.png

What pizza logs? Just curious cuz before they had the current taquito thingies 7-11 used to have these really yummy pizza roll deals! Like shape of a breadstick but filled with cheese and pepperoni! They were much better then current poopy they serve up!

Yup exactly basically a taquito with pepperoni and cheese.
1699924664643.jpeg

Its like a mozz stick with pepperoni yes. Only ones ive ever had were wonton wrapped
Ya i just wanted to see his and the brand to see if similar to the ones i was thinking of! That way i can go buy some! ;)

Meat is significantly cheaper here than the desert. That brisket cost about 60% cheaper here than there.
Ya i got my mom couple good pieces of meat to do pot roast with couple days ago and it was $3.99/lb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back