Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a couple girls in the room right now.

13C40334-C67E-4B9D-BE15-81EFF89130DA.jpeg

CDLC

B935819B-66C6-4462-BDA4-60B2BE7BF1B5.jpeg

Double Grape

Not to mention this girl…another Double Grape

671D3401-1A9D-47DB-AF3F-FCBACDF85867.jpeg

Jeez.............the wind has just blown the tunnel down............:doh:......the brand new under 6 weeks old one........ppffttt...........

It Looks as if it has collapsed the top arch.........:pass: .....we'll see if it is fixable when the wind drops......

Sup,…

I have been hitting on some of the new stuff from this grow. Mango Smile x 3 BOG and it tastes like Froot Loops and a nice focus buzz with a little chill on the back end. Pretty strong, definitely feels like the 20% region, so I am happy. Can’t wait for the other girls to finish up.
How are things in your room?
My girls are coming along great, 57days,,,,, smoking on several different strains that are od photos, the new press is getting a workout!!!

My girls are coming along great, 57days,,,,, smoking on several different strains that are od photos, the new press is getting a workout!!!
I think I’m getting a press for Christmas :eyebrows:

I can’t wait. I am a flavor chaser, and I know that’s where the flavor is at!
I have about 1 week in my CDLC, 2 weeks on a couple others and even more time will be needed on my Northern Lights. She is really big, but going very slowly.

This is her now.
D6D0AE1D-082A-4893-A576-60A7CB31BCE5.jpeg

Like Day 86:shrug: she’s going to take a minute.

From high school till my 40's I never owned more than I could pack in my sea bag and or load on my motorcycle,,,since that time I have made up for those lost years of scrounging, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The more you have..the more you have to maintain......... :headbang: .......in the House I stopped him coz we were buying storage units to store things we didn't use................

So we got this place and it has a garage..... Much more storage space than the house had...room for More Shite........:biggrin:

He's still got all the UK plugs we cut off appliances when we moved to Spain and they had to have spanish plugs on......probably 20 years old....
and when we flooded here I took 90 odd bottles of spirits and wine out of here...a Cabin with limited space over to the garage......and the Biggest Laugh....?

He doesn't Drink in the house...........Ever...:crying:

I don't get Mad now....I just keep transfering his shite out to his garage....if he can't give it a space....it ain't getting in here.......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back