Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my meds yesterday woo-hoo! Hubby got pissy with me this morning because I don't wake up to his alarm so I'm a bit miffed. We've had this discussion before, I can't hear his alarm on his side of the room. He claims it went for 5 minutes before he woke me up and I'm like "well clearly I can't fucking hear it!" Then #3 was having a heck of a morning so that was a whole lot of fun as well. She's been refusing her meds for about 2 weeks now and she's been having some really bad regressions with her anxiety so today I pushed the issue. Gave her a cup of milk with a splash of coffee and a few splashes of caramel creamer to make up for it cause I felt *awful* about it. But yeah so I've been up for like an hour so I guess I'm just up now... might as well get stoned I suppose.

Poor @Suki :pighug:...hubby is the same with the alarm.....I just gotta accept he is deaf.......:shrug:....funny Gus..the dog has realised and he runs up and down crying trying to wake him up...but he doesn't Hear that either.......:biggrin:

Sharing 1 before I leave :pass::d5:

Good Luck @Dabber ........ :karmacloud:

I have a couple of both cheap ones that came with trim bin and Fiskar black tip ones and they all work about the same gum up in about the same amount of time

Silicon spray........?....smear of vaseline before you start trimming.......or use the No Trim method.......I'm a bit besotted with it ATM....but I Adore terps.........so the more I can Preserve the Better........:headbang:

I guess it would be a funny sight to a fly on the wall. Starting the bacon, I have someone watching me thru the kitchen window. That's my cue to feed da putty tats. I open the back door with a cup of food and there's the cats lining up to get their butts spanked.:rofl::rofl: I had a flashback to the last ol' lady!:funny::funny::funny:

Good morning all, and Cap'n @Talonxracer. I just posted a Friday update for the grow dungeon full of Jean-O's Genetics.
setup_20221104_pan.jpg

Silicon spray........?....smear of vaseline before you start trimming.......or use the No Trim method.......I'm a bit besotted with it ATM....but I Adore terps.........so the more I can Preserve the Better........:headbang:

good looking out hadn’t thought of that I just keep a cup ISO handy… yup I remember and keeping thinking about it I will be trying it :headbang:
At least Im going to the dr. stoned :funny: :LOLStoned:
Is there any other way?:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back