Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my meds yesterday woo-hoo! Hubby got pissy with me this morning because I don't wake up to his alarm so I'm a bit miffed. We've had this discussion before, I can't hear his alarm on his side of the room. He claims it went for 5 minutes before he woke me up and I'm like "well clearly I can't fucking hear it!" Then #3 was having a heck of a morning so that was a whole lot of fun as well. She's been refusing her meds for about 2 weeks now and she's been having some really bad regressions with her anxiety so today I pushed the issue. Gave her a cup of milk with a splash of coffee and a few splashes of caramel creamer to make up for it cause I felt *awful* about it. But yeah so I've been up for like an hour so I guess I'm just up now... might as well get stoned I suppose.

I don't get Mad now....I just keep transfering his shite out to his garage....if he can't give it a space....it ain't getting in here

found these laying in the road on my way home Wednesday had to swerve to miss them as I was pulling up to a red light…. I looked in the mirror and was oh I know what those aremine :biggrin: :headbang:

9065ED04-F5BC-4689-BB70-7DB11D83247A.jpeg

my coworker was behind and looking at me funny till I said look fiskars and his eye’s let up:yoinks::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back