Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were going shopping the other day and when I opened the back of the van there was a TV mains lead and a zapper....

I said where are these from..meaning did he have them in for the house or here...

He says I was passing the Bins last night and there was an LG TV dumped on the side so I Took the cable and zapper.....

So I Looked and I'm like WHY.........?..................:shrug:

He says coz they are LG so they should work with our TV...............................

In 30 YEARS we have been together we have Never had a mains lead break or remote control or go missing.....:nono:......

But...we better have a Spare....just incase....:pass:.......I just don't Get it.......:biggrin:

{It didn't Work either......:crying:...}

Yeah...kinda like here @WildBill ........ :pass: ..there is a Probability every year.....you just Hope you don't get Hit.

When we got flooded out 3 years ago it was supposed to be a 140 year event.......:pass: ....we can only Hope so....

Mother Nature can be a Right Bitch..........:headbang:

Fingers Crossed it Misses....:karmacloud:
Hopefully I'll have a cloudy day here. That will limit the afternoon heating and energy available. That can help some when the front comes thru this evening. There are Gulf fueled storms to the south right now. They are moving north and will be blowing up as the sun rises. They are expecting them to reach the MetroMess midday. It's possible that some could get whacked twice today.

:face:I was thinking same thing what would i use it for if I found hmmm…..:shrug: But I’d take it home just in case some day I might need it:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Afternoon @Dale's Proper Bud ...:pass:...sharing one...

I have no doubt it would have been in the van if I hadn't of Growled in his direction............:yeah:......and taken his photo to show the kids what a skip rat he was.........:crying:

He was a fisherman too...you Never waste floats......:headbang:
From high school till my 40's I never owned more than I could pack in my sea bag and or load on my motorcycle,,,since that time I have made up for those lost years of scrounging, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just beware, different seasons will give you different water unless you are getting controlled city water. I ran tap water in spring and had no issues, then ran in winter and I really struggled. Get yourself a ph meter and at least check. The issue isn’t only ph, but also that certain minerals build up and some are used up, so if your tsp water has ground water in it, it will be affected.

If it’s straight city water system, at least check ph.
Good luck. Osmocote works well, especially if you give some molasses or some supplemental sugars during flower and Mychorrizea to help roots uptake. Water and watch!! If your lights are right, you can grow big buds just like that for sure!
You should see his last monster girl!

Sup,…

I have been hitting on some of the new stuff from this grow. Mango Smile x 3 BOG and it tastes like Froot Loops and a nice focus buzz with a little chill on the back end. Pretty strong, definitely feels like the 20% region, so I am happy. Can’t wait for the other girls to finish up.
How are things in your room?

@Talonxracer

A1C48DB7-BFA8-41E7-9534-7B26A42E3B32.jpeg

Just a little piece:)

You should see his last monster girl!
Morning @WildBill :pass:

I have seen a few guys grow monsters with just some simple, off the shelf fertilizers. If you can dial it in right, it works.
I use Dr. Earth myself :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back