Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @JP1 she hadn't been down in a couple week she has been really sore limping around from playing too hard with her sister on walks but tonight she wandered down so I had to give some treats and she remember the trick :woohoo1: BUT she is still so shy hates looking at the camera have to take a few to get a good one :doh:View attachment 1534551View attachment 1534552View attachment 1534553
My main man has been having a hard time getting around lately too. Takes him a little longer to get up and down the steps. I'm blaming it on the cooler whether since I'm stiff AF lately too

My main man has been having a hard time getting around lately too. Takes him a little longer to get up and down the steps. I'm blaming it on the cooler whether since I'm stiff AF lately too
yup that's her biggest problem stairs never thought about the weather affecting her like us :doh:

Thanks for the reps @JP1 she hadn't been down in a couple week she has been really sore limping around from playing too hard with her sister on walks but tonight she wandered down so I had to give some treats and she remember the trick :woohoo1: BUT she is still so shy hates looking at the camera have to take a few to get a good one :doh:View attachment 1534551View attachment 1534552View attachment 1534553
She looks like u just caught her eating a branch off a plant! :crying:

She looks like u just caught her eating a branch off a plant! :crying:

She's definitely not duder she doesn't like sitting in front of the tent either:nono: she gets near it and turns right around I have to be quick or multiple treats :doh: :crying:

Oh weird I thought I had posted the before/afters lol
20221103_212204.jpg
20221103_224543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back