Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes clean it all and clean it several times! Pollen is a bitch to get rid of! Get you some of the disinfecting bleach wipes and get scented ones! Then don’t stink like bleach and it’s easy to clean everything! :d5:
Will do, I just am unfamiliar with what is good at removing pollen, but it just sounds like any disinfecting agent really, Ill probably use rubbing alcohol. My work has 99% pure isopropyl alcohol so I can get it for free.

I use diluted bleach or Lysol spray and also have used ISO too.. some sort of disinfectant and I'd do a double scrub down.... I have been wiping mine down twice after each grow just to be safe:condom:
Yeah I definitely will, Im so disappointed though. Oh well it is what it is. Maybe I can just throw those 2 granite runtz autos I got down for a quicker turn around on my next grow.

Grow some autos :headbang:

:yeahthat: these were beans were dropped in water 9/5/22 Day 57 Beaver genetics banana bread :headbang: I might not yield as much as a photo but can get em done it much less time I feel it has given me much more experience

IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG

So far, my best hans off grow has been auto[ots, old soil, Osmocote and plain tap water...didn't even do a pH on the last run......doing another now to check viability of it or if it was a "one off" kind of thing...but you do you...
Heck ya, that's how easy I need it lol. Only reason for the RO is my well water always ends up causing issues around flower time when the minerals build up.

The soil seems to always do what it wants pH wise anyway so I stopped messing with it last grow as well.

Yeah I definitely will, Im so disappointed though. Oh well it is what it is. Maybe I can just throw those 2 granite runtz autos I got down for a quicker turn around on my next grow.
Keep your head up. I bet there's few people here who haven't had a grow go sideways. But I'm sure you learned a ton from this one :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reps @JP1 she hadn't been down in a couple week she has been really sore limping around from playing too hard with her sister on walks but tonight she wandered down so I had to give some treats and she remember the trick :woohoo1: BUT she is still so shy hates looking at the camera have to take a few to get a good one :doh:
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back