Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my mind on the color for the bottom cabinets. I think doing the color hubby had picked would be too much of all the same color depth
20221104_003638.jpg

Jeeeeeez! For S&G's I checked the rez on the two Jrs in the 4x4. Both are dry!:yoinks:
That means they've up consumption to about a gallon in roughly 30 hours.
VPD is still on the low side for this stage.
If the 2x4 girls are running the same, they should be dry by morning.

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Someone put the coffee on.......
coffee.gif
..while I go check the staff room to see if there is any work come in overnight........ :pass:

Happy Friday :friday:.. #SmoketilyouFloat ...:friday::friday::friday:

Heck ya, that's how easy I need it lol. Only reason for the RO is my well water always ends up causing issues around flower time when the minerals build up.

The soil seems to always do what it wants pH wise anyway so I stopped messing with it last grow as well.
I've used my RO in past grows with new soil and various nutes ( MegaCrop, GH etc ) at about 50/50 with my well water as it is high in calcium in my region and pH'ed it at around 8.0 to 6.5.....I just gave it try last grow of straight from my tap with no pH'ing since I was trying the Osmocote for the first time trying to simplify it and it worked great with hardly any issues. Currently on the 2nd go using same process to test it out further....

Picked up a pallet yesterday so need to work on a shelf in my porch greenhouse to overwinter my outside plants. Hoping I can create a good enough area my adeniums keep growing and don't go dormant. Big heat mat underneath and a spare Mars-Hydro light above. That and pumpkin smashing are all that's on the agenda so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back