Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
week 11.5 taste test.
Creamy taste, but after a week of drying, the smell reminds me of my dad's cherry pipe tobacco.
I can usually wait about 11.5 minutes before I start smoking my shit! :rofl::smokeit:

I can usually wait about 11.5 minutes before I start smoking my shit! :rofl::smokeit:
Same here, but it's that last remaining Jar and a half for me, that smoke is prime to my senses. Wish I had the self-control to get a system going of only smokin 4 month cured weed.

Same here, but it's that last remaining Jar and a half for me, that smoke is prime to my senses. Wish I had the self-control to get a system going of only smokin 4 month cured weed.
I keep atleast a 1 ounce Grove bag of each of my grows and stash it away for when I run low on the bulk of my last grow or just when want a taste of something different.

If you don’t already know the story behind it the lil miniseries on Hulu about that clothing company Von Dutch is pretty good! I never knew the craziness that went on behind the scenes or that whole wild ass story as I never wore a single item of their clothes! Just the name makes me think of this show….
1667521818512.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back