Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the reps @Mossy :pass: this is the first time since I started growing in the new house (2 years) since I’ve not had any plants going :yoinks:

You will be Bereft..........:pighug:...you'll have to start Talking to The Dude if you got no plants to Talk to.........:blahblah:

Planned stoppage.....?

@Dale's Proper Bud thanks for the rep. Overall I feel better today but my fever isnt quite gone and the body aches are still pretty bad. Im getting there.
I'm sorry to hear that you caught the bug. It is often a nasty bugger that hangs around for a while, even with peeps who have done their shots. Best avoided to say the least, and case numbers are climbing again.

Good luck with it gro-bro, I hope you get well soon. :bighug::bighug:

:rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the reps @Mossy :pass: this is the first time since I started growing in the new house (2 years) since I’ve not had any plants going :yoinks:
sounds like that needs fixing... :pighug: I sure miss it in the summer when I am not around enough to make it work well. Do you have another grow planned, or is it break time?

Happy growing whenever you get back at it. :pighug:

And that was just for when you saw the Bill......... :crying:

Actually we were pleasantly suspired since their not knockings me out it will <500$ way better then the 1000$ we were planning:woohoo::frog:

Think big, demand a morphine drip. But seriously, get well my friend.
:yeahthat: :crying:

We got life barely but everyone poking up but Cherry cola..... Tomorrow will be day 1 I think by then they will be fully up and ready:woohoo1::woohoo::shooty:
IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG

Edit almost forgot about the solo she will replace CC in the tent rather then starting a new bean:biggrin:

IMG_0309.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back