Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So started gathering stuff to set up a hands off grow since I'm gone from home most of the time.

Among other things, I'm setting up some blumat carrots in pots gravity fed from a reservoir that's fed from a float valve from RO...etc..

What kind of pots are best? I normally prefer fabric pots for the air but not sure if the moisture would be too uneven with blumats. I've seen people use fabric and regular plastic pots, any suggestions, regrets? How about you @Fermented_Fruitz ? I know you rock the carrots
Yes sir I use the grassroots living soil pots! They are a fabric pot but they have a tarp type liner inside them so the water goes down once it hits the sides vs being absorbed by the bag! They are also really reasonable compared to some pots! Think I paid like $7 for my 10gal bags and $5 for the 3gal cuz then I got at a local shop so paid a lil more but didn’t have shipping cost! He wanted $15 for the 10’s so was cheaper to order direct and pay shipping! :d5:

Yes sir I use the grassroots living soil pots! They are a fabric pot but they have a tarp type liner inside them so the water goes down once it hits the sides vs being absorbed by the bag! They are also really reasonable compared to some pots! Think I paid like $7 for my 10gal bags and $5 for the 3gal cuz then I got at a local shop so paid a lil more but didn’t have shipping cost! He wanted $15 for the 10’s so was cheaper to order direct and pay shipping! :d5:

Nice! Going to look around locally today, want to get the soil cooking before I leave for work again.

Usually use 5 gallon, 10 is probably better for more nutes but I'm afraid they will hit the ceiling lol

:smoking:
4BC40225-673F-4BB1-BDB1-3A12068AB55E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back