Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah my mind was already there just trying to figure how to explain it to the boss.. don’t really wanna say what it’s for :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Got me 3, cashier looked at me funny, just said grandson wanted to do a couple pumpkin smash videos.

Sure is tempting :muahaha: when exactly is the deadline:haha: by tomorrow at midnight?
View attachment 1534334
1667497975258.png

Looking like midnight Saturday.

So started gathering stuff to set up a hands off grow since I'm gone from home most of the time.

Among other things, I'm setting up some blumat carrots in pots gravity fed from a reservoir that's fed from a float valve from RO...etc..

What kind of pots are best? I normally prefer fabric pots for the air but not sure if the moisture would be too uneven with blumats. I've seen people use fabric and regular plastic pots, any suggestions, regrets? How about you @Fermented_Fruitz ? I know you rock the carrots

So started gathering stuff to set up a hands off grow since I'm gone from home most of the time.

Among other things, I'm setting up some blumat carrots in pots gravity fed from a reservoir that's fed from a float valve from RO...etc..

What kind of pots are best? I normally prefer fabric pots for the air but not sure if the moisture would be too uneven with blumats. I've seen people use fabric and regular plastic pots, any suggestions, regrets? How about you @Fermented_Fruitz ? I know you rock the carrots

I think you'd be fine like you said I've seen peeps use them both ways.. If you can get some bags that hold moisture better ie: living soil grow bags I believe that @Fermented_Fruitz uses grassroots living soil bags... I use Honor the plant TLS bags not with blumats though and I notice they do hold moisture better then my regular woven PVC grow bags

I think you'd be fine like you said I've seen peeps use them both ways.. If you can get some bags that hold moisture better ie: living soil grow bags I believe that @Fermented_Fruitz uses grassroots living soil bags... I use Honor the plant TLS bags not with blumats though and I notice they do hold moisture better then my regular woven PVC grow bags
Thanks! :toke: I was kind of thinking the same

I've been missing having a grow since starting this job, pays good but I'm gone 3 weeks for every week I'm home.

I've got way too many seeds to not be growing :crying:

Wife has a brown thumb lol, so I can't let her touch the plants :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back