Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,it contains nothing i dont already know :evil1:

I was looking for a "legal" alternative for posting online :pass:
I tried asking my pops if there was a way for me to get onto the roof of the Marriottt he works at! Figured if I could give it a simple 10 story drop with someone standing on ground level to film the impact and explosion would be simple enough but apparently only the maintenance people actually have a key to the roof! Also he gave me a look like I was nuts since it would obv make a big mess! Unfortunately to throw it from roof onto loading dock by the dumpsters would require me throwing it outward about 50’ figured that prob wouldn’t happen! Tossing off any other side would be in full view of peeps on the golf course so wound up as a no go!

Maybe I should go up the street to the QT where the truckers get gas and I’ll see if 1 of them will help me out and run it over in his rig! :headbang:

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud can u take the pumpkin to work to destroy it? I’m assuming u have access to necessary stuff to do this! ;)
1A42BC49-447D-4094-898A-C70FCF9DF276.jpeg

1667490958990.gif

12g, full choke, bird shot, 20 ft away. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dragon's breath might be interesting.:eyebrows:

If I still had my Stryker, I could put on a show!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Seems a few of us had that idea...I'm gonna have to come up with something different if I can find a pumpkin I guess.

Maybe I should go up the street to the QT where the truckers get gas and I’ll see if 1 of them will help me out and run it over in his rig! :headbang:

Thinking outside the box........ :headbang: ...that would make a Splat......

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud can u take the pumpkin to work to destroy it? I’m assuming u have access to necessary stuff to do this! ;)
View attachment 1534317

View attachment 1534318

Gawd...don't encourage him........that looks dangerous.......and we are Stoners.......Double Dangerous.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back