Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
12g, full choke, bird shot, 20 ft away. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I was 19, I did a pumpkin in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at.

My Name is ......

Mel

130801215915-mel-gibson-1987-story-top.jpg

I have been trying to find a local stone quarry that's going to do any blasting, but no one is planning any. I thought filling a pumpkin with ANFO would be interesting, but no-go :shrug:

It is in plain sight and does stand out. With the remote possibility of LE seeing it,

Being Honest LE is the least of our worries down here.......I'd worry more about teenage thugs getting an idea that we grow dope and that me and hubby would be an easy push over..... :pass:

Or I'd be Tempted to have a field full.......:crying:

Being Honest LE is the least of our worries down here.......I'd worry more about teenage thugs getting an idea that we grow dope and that me and hubby would be an easy push over..... :pass:

Or I'd be Tempted to have a field full.......:crying:
A few years ago when they allowed CBD grows here in ny many a corn field had CBD weed instead(heavenly smell), many a youngster/out of towner thought they were going to make $$$$ or get ultra stoned on free weed, so they would raid the CBD grows....lol

From mephistogenetics.com
All Illuminauto strains are untested, aside from our usual germination and general quality control tests. These seeds are listed more cheaply than our standard catalogue items, as we use these lines as a testbed to find the best fire to add to our catalogue for longer-term use.

They don't send out random crossed seeds as freebies. Illuminautos weren't sent out as freebies before they were released as Illuminautos. Smaller breeders may do that to get feedback and adjustments for the finalization release. Mephisto doesn't need to do that.
Guess it’s a good thing I ain’t bought any since 2019! I damn sure ain’t buying no strain EVEN FOR CHEAPER that has had nothing but germination and quality control! They def changed it up tho cuz with my 1 purchase the freebies I got were def ones that hadn’t and I believe still haven’t been released! My freebies were blue something X sour bubbly or blue bubbles X sour something but was def something weird! I forget as I lost the entire pack before I ever got to grow 1!

Last edited:
A few years ago when they allowed CBD grows here in ny many a corn field had CBD weed instead(heavenly smell), many a youngster/out of towner thought they were going to make $$$$ or get ultra stoned on free weed, so they would raid the CBD grows....lol

yup my boss tried getting into the hemp market when it first went legal and had a couple acre plot and he would see people stop and say “ oh man look at all the weed” like it was really a field of weed:doh: then come fall someone stoped and stole couple plants during the night :doh::nono::crying::crying:

:crying: I'm sure it was @Suki that did one last year with a grinder..........in the Bath..........:crying:...

and there wasn't even a Comp on then........:biggrin:

Getting them in the AFN Pumpking comp is like Recycling........Reduce your Global Footprint.......:crying:
She carved it with a dremmel and pretty positive there was a pumpkin carving contest! ;)

I have been trying to find a local stone quarry that's going to do any blasting, but no one is planning any. I thought filling a pumpkin with ANFO would be interesting, but no-go :shrug:
Anarchist cookbook to the rescue! :eyebrows::d5:

Ah........ :pighug: ...I Think you are Right.......I just remember the mess in the bath............:crying:.... @Suki -ism....
Ya I remember she had pumpkin on the ceiling! Looked like she did an anfo detonation just without the bang! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back