Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pumpkin that is going to have a severe lead overdose :shooty:

:crying: I'm sure it was @Suki that did one last year with a grinder..........in the Bath..........:crying:...

and there wasn't even a Comp on then........:biggrin:

Getting them in the AFN Pumpking comp is like Recycling........Reduce your Global Footprint.......:crying:

You can tell they Appreciate it @WildBill :bravo:
LOL! They do seem to appreciate the effort.
At least I'm done with topdressings for this grow.
At least I think I have this Earthbox thing figured out, Jrs for sure.
But they are in early flower, this topdressing should easily carry them to chop. The feeder roots progress into the nute bank is very good. but it shows it's far from being used up. With the higher demands of flower, I think I'll get a nice natural end of life fade.
At the time of chop, an examination of the feeder root progression into that mound will be the first thing I do to each EB after the girl is hung. I'll be able to tell if I need to adjust the amount of top dressing, using my current amendments.

The biggest thing I really need to do, but have been putting off, is combining the used media I have in totes and send it off for testing. It's a LOT of media! I think the most efficient method o getting things done is to lay out a big tarp in my shop, dump and mix and send off for testing. Once the testing is back, I can gather what is needed and add it to the pile still in the shop and bring it all up to proper moisture level. IF plans/life will allow it, I think I'll let it cook there for a couple of weeks before I put it back in the totes. I think I'm just goona find a place in the shop to store the totes. Currently, they are all on the back section of my wrap around porch. It can't be seen from the street or adjoining properties. It is in plain sight and does stand out. With the remote possibility of LE seeing it, front gate locked 99.99% of the time, it's not enough to get a warrant or possibility of a search.

Otta sight .......outta mind.

I have a pumpkin that is going to have a severe lead overdose :shooty:

EllipticalCleverHake-size_restricted.gif

Wife wants to hit Publix on the way home. I'll see if they got any pumpkins left, just in case you know.
Gonna go out a get muh lotto ticket, missed getting one yesterday, and look for a pumpkin or two.
I've got a sorta nostalgic 70's vibe in mind for my pumpkin destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back