Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had queaziness too @Bill.de.Cat ...and oddly nerve pain from my ribs to my elbow.....it was so persistant I was watching for a rash incase I had shingles.....
I Hope you feel better soon.....keep away from your wife as much as you can........... :headbang:
Shingles is nothing to laugh at. I had an outbreak in 92 when I re-injured the damaged vertebra in my back and that's exactly where the outbreak was. That crap was horrible!

Busy busy as always, and still off my meds so basically an absolute trainwreck at the moment. Plus still working on the kitchen (cabinet doors are now at 3 coats and hoping that will be enough lol) as well as getting nagged to hell about trimming the 6 plants I've got in queue (which makes me not want to do it at all, don't respond well to nagging lmao). I got the two smallest ones trimmed this afternoon so 4 more to do, hopefully will get through a good bit this evening. Mostly just tired nonstop at the moment and the brain fog is killer.
I know it's hard AF to do, but I've adopted to do my best and fuck the rest. Do what you can do. one thing at a time. It's hard for me to do, and I know more difficult for you. You've heard this many times, but other than crawling somewhere to hibernate, it's really the only other thing to do.
Good luck with getting your meds, hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back