Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer ....
coff.gif
...sharing one.......

Mist abounds this morning.......we were on whiteout as well......

Disaster averted this morning........I left the seedlings out the tent overnight........:doh:.....the Night Beast musn't have been on Duty...coz they are okay.....:whew:...I don't know if it only like new germs....coz they were open in the tent too.......and they look okay....up to now.......

Me Lucky grow.......Lucky they got through to the rolling tin intact........ :headbang: ......

Lucky all 3 germinated......

Unlucky they got the leaf miners....and got thrown out the tent......:pass:

Lucky all 3 turned female........

Unlucky they stumpied...

Lucky they even got watered once they were out the tent......:watering:....

But.............:pass:.......

IMG_3416.JPG

You see the one back Right.........?...............:eyebrows:.......Kicking like a frikken Mule on #FingerDabs ...........

I absent mindedly checked it...not expecting anything...and in seconds me heart is going poom..poom...poom.......

heart.gif

Absolutely Ridiculous effect for the size/maturity of them.

I am Seriously going to have to Think about having a small pot of them around permanently...and look at way to STOP them maturing so fast.......coz the #FingerDab effect goes off as they mature........:biggrin:

Day56(cdlc=49 days)
IMG_20221103_063951.jpg

I did some more pruning on the meph wedding(rr) and 3bog(lr), nearly a schwazzing. The CDLC(rf) had some lower/inner trimmed 2 weeks ago and the double grape(lf) only had the top pulled over and down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back