Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! Like I said earlier if it is a strain they sold at one time and u get as a freebie it’s because the strain is being rereleased and the freebies are a test run before it goes back onto the menu for sale! They def don’t sell the beans and if that goes well they follow it up by giving them away! That would be a pretty dumb business model! :crying:
From mephistogenetics.com
All Illuminauto strains are untested, aside from our usual germination and general quality control tests. These seeds are listed more cheaply than our standard catalogue items, as we use these lines as a testbed to find the best fire to add to our catalogue for longer-term use.

They don't send out random crossed seeds as freebies. Illuminautos weren't sent out as freebies before they were released as Illuminautos. Smaller breeders may do that to get feedback and adjustments for the finalization release. Mephisto doesn't need to do that.

When are you planning to take them down.......?

PS...I Love the one waiting to use the cage...my type of girl.............:dancer:...
I'm ready to take them down now LOL but i'm waiting on the younger pot to finish up a little more as she still has many white pistils.1 more week max i'd say :headbang:

Thanks, i think cage girl is going to be a giant and I'll use the cage even if i have to supercrop every branch and tie each branch to the cage, i'm not scared to break branches :crying:

Yeah, at this stage, I think it was more prevalent in mine in the very top. Yours is very similar, enough to see how yours matured. Ya have pics or link to KC in later stages?
Thanks!:thumbsup:
Ended up over 11oz with her :jointman: may not be my heaviest but I'd be tempted to say she's my best so far.
20220502_005527.jpg
20220511_221227.jpg
20220526_003243.jpg
20220610_001853.jpg
20220611_170907.jpg

Ended up over 11oz with her :jointman: may not be my heaviest but I'd be tempted to say she's my best so far.
View attachment 1534239View attachment 1534240View attachment 1534241View attachment 1534242View attachment 1534243
Alright. I see at least one cola formation in the oldest pics, that I expect to have several of that formation. .........Normal, but fat top, that gets really fat a little lower down.
I might be totally off on what I think mine will do as it matures.
It stood out to me as she really got into her stretch this last week. I've never had formation like it before. I'm just gonna continue to let her do her own thing and see what happens.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:
I'm right behind ya! :headbang::headbang:

I didn't realize the time I put in on the girls today. All three tents got worked. About 11.5 gallons used. All EarthBoxes got the final topdressing for flower. All Earthboxes got their rez filled. All gitls got some training and some got more pruning.
Feeder root intrusion into the food bank was very good, but still lots of food left, just about the right time to have what I dressed with today to be ready by the other stuff is close to exhaustion.

Right at 6hrs. Growroom is a mess, but Purple is trying to call me. It will be there when I get up and the world kept spinning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back