Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All freebies were Illuminatos first, then became freebies. 3BOG X Double Grape I grew was an Illuminato at one time. I got it as a freebie. Bad ass girls and smoke. Wish I had more!
I've got some (dg x 3bog) x sb freebies I haven't tried since I haven't had great luck with the SB crosses other then the night owl one

There's selling cookies brand weed in the dispos here now for $85 an 1/8, and if you buy 1/4 you can buy a berner cd (CD!) for another $7 :rofl:
1667442909179.gif

:face: I thought it was the other way around :doh:
It is! Like I said earlier if it is a strain they sold at one time and u get as a freebie it’s because the strain is being rereleased and the freebies are a test run before it goes back onto the menu for sale! They def don’t sell the beans and if that goes well they follow it up by giving them away! That would be a pretty dumb business model! :crying:

Hmmmm…interesting. Was just doing some quick math. Depending how the knows candy does, weight wise….I might break the three pound mark for this round. Not too shabby from just 500 watts and a tent full of autos.. :headbang:
Send me a pound to sample for u! :eyebrows: :crying:
:pighug:

Hmmmm…interesting. Was just doing some quick math. Depending how the knows candy does, weight wise….I might break the three pound mark for this round. Not too shabby from just 500 watts and a tent full of autos.. :headbang:

So what 5-6lbs? with the new light :headbang: :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back