Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get the appeal of these "illuminato" drops. Aren't these just the freebies they give away for regular orders? :shrug:
All freebies were Illuminatos first, then became freebies. 3BOG X Double Grape I grew was an Illuminato at one time. I got it as a freebie. Bad ass girls and smoke. Wish I had more!

Taking a break to vape some Gorilla Punch to test. Pretty tasty, I let hubby pick since I had three to choose from lmao.
200w (12).gif

I'm at a little over 3oz now, CC, GP, & AT are all finished. I got the Thunder banana broken down to be trimmed but had to take a break to get the kids in bed so figured I'd get high while my fingers were minimally sticky :rofl: I've got a pretty sizable little ball of finger hash going at the moment.

:crying: :crying: :woohoo::bravo:
Taking a break to vape some Gorilla Punch to test. Pretty tasty, I let hubby pick since I had three to choose from lmao.

I really liked the gorilla punch nice rosin if remember right not a super heavy high and mine lost a lot of her aroma ... :face: I peeked in the baby tent tonight and I see life just peeking through everyone but CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back