Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah watching now seems pretty interesting I have tried to get away from layer my pots but there's always a new way :goodluck: :pop:

Got my pumpkin smashed now gotta get tent cleaned up etc yabadabadoo

:woohoo: I think I got it 40 sec max with editing and in slow-mo first attempt was 50 sec and it 10.6mb and would not upload so had to shorten some more.. Video taken with go pro and edited and uploaded using windows 10 pro with clip champ app free version:thumbsup::woohoo1:

View attachment 1532972

I still have another pumpkin to destroy too :jump:
You should go hit the lake and float a pumpkin and run it over in the boat! May need someone in a 2nd boat to film the destruction tho! I’m sure @Dabber is free he’s always looking for a reason to go boating! :d5:

Mmm pretty sure that's called vomiting
1667157782447.gif

I grew it once for G&S that and gorilla punch enjoyed both grew them in soil and they pretty big with some mistakes but they turned out great... everything i heard about fast buds has been great.. Both the wife and I really enjoyed the cherry cola nice hard juicy buds with a heavy high :headbang:

Both of mine got fucked (gp and cc), need to trim them up too so I can figure out if in keeping them gor flower or cooking them for tincture

Uhhhh u can’t! I mean some seedbanks that carried said strain at some point should still have the cross info but he doesn’t keep a strain guide on his website for whatever reason! :shrug:
I save strain info every time I but seeds lol just in case it disappears later lmao

I haven't tried any Fastbuds gear yet. I've been shopping for some Mexican Airlines Auto. Meanwhile I'm loving this run of Jean-O's Genetics. Here's WTF at day 52:
View attachment 1532885
Jean-o is the only breeder I will actively buy seeds from lmao. The care he puts into his strains and the fact that he's breeding for specific effects that I am looking for in my bud have him at the top of my list. I'll grow other stuff but I haven't bought beans from anyone else in over a year :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back