Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya can't go wrong with that.:headbang:
Going back to work as a pastry/pantry chef at a fine dining place that uses really good organic produce. Gonna see if I can convince them to start a composting program so I have a consistent source of good food for them

@Dale's Proper Bud. Thanks for the reps! :d5: its pretty interesting. You basically create an aquifer with rock and sand at the bottom that I think also functions as a filter/ph buffer
Yeah watching now seems pretty interesting I have tried to get away from layer my pots but there's always a new way :goodluck: :pop:

Got my pumpkin smashed now gotta get tent cleaned up etc yabadabadoo

:woohoo: I think I got it 40 sec max with editing and in slow-mo first attempt was 50 sec and it 10.6mb and would not upload so had to shorten some more.. Video taken with go pro and edited and uploaded using windows 10 pro with clip champ app free version:thumbsup::woohoo1:

I still have another pumpkin to destroy too :jump:

Yeah watching now seems pretty interesting I have tried to get away from layer my pots but there's always a new way :goodluck: :pop:

Got my pumpkin smashed now gotta get tent cleaned up etc yabadabadoo

:woohoo: I think I got it 40 sec max with editing and in slow-mo first attempt was 50 sec and it 10.6mb and would not upload so had to shorten some more.. Video taken with go pro and edited and uploaded using windows 10 pro with clip champ app free version:thumbsup::woohoo1:

View attachment 1532972

I still have another pumpkin to destroy too :jump:

3rd smash was def the best :thumbsup: ppp

do it...do it...DO IT
I went back inside, the other parents appeared to be tipsy. Stood there waiting for #3 to be ready to go for a bit. Did a bit of my annoying info dump conversation domination stuff but didn't feel too bad cause one of the moms had just gone into graphic detail about accidently killing their dog so like anything I had to say was pretty tame after that. Mom that threw the party said she would be in touch so we could get the kids together again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back