Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hilarious watching all the unwarranted hatred fastbuds has gotten over the years. Rarely do you see a bogus strain from them….but I’ve been watching the hate for probably seven years now :rofl:
I’ve ran fastbuds and my plants were all good but if I’m buying seeds I would prefer not having the chance for a handful of different phenos if I can avoid it! Their gelato was first strain I ever ran was def some good bud…from what I remember….but they did all go over 100 days! That coulda been my fault tho looking for amber and having no clue how to get a clear shot with a loupe! :thumbsup:

The easiest is to just use boxed cookie or brownie mix and replace the fat (oil or butter) with your canna butter…. :pass:
and be very careful about initially figuring out your dosage. :pighug:

I've run maybe a dozen fastbuds plants. It's been a few years though. But my issue was they pretty much had no punch to them at all. Think the only one that I'd grow again was the lemon ak

mmm, jus remember -> u can never uneat them :rofl: :doh: ppp
wanna bet? But by the time the effects overwhelm, uneating ain't gonna change much. I have un ate more than one mistake in the past. :pighug:

Chop day preparations...

IMG_1097.jpeg

Yeah he lack of transparency with FBs breeding led me away from them initially. but people seem to be getting good results with the newer stuff...
The only problem with Night Owl is I can only really justify one pack right now, and I cant decide which one! :crying: :doh:
What are your favorites?
I've only grown a couple of the ones available at multiverse right now. But mangos and chem and makeda are both awesome :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back