Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he lack of transparency with FBs breeding led me away from them initially. but people seem to be getting good results with the newer stuff...
The only problem with Night Owl is I can only really justify one pack right now, and I cant decide which one! :crying: :doh:
What are your favorites?
My Queen's banner turned out super frosty, not a huge yeilder but man I can't emphasize the frost enough lol. My Orlando's Magic, Galaxy Brain, and Mngo Mrr all doing/did amazing as well. My cosmic apprentice has been curing for a few months now and it's the best sativa I've ever smoked. Got some invader Zam on deck next. SSB3 looks amazing, check out @NAGreengo one he is finishing up. Can't go wrong with any of those, or any of his stuff really lol

It’s hilarious watching all the unwarranted hatred fastbuds has gotten over the years. Rarely do you see a bogus strain from them….but I’ve been watching the hate for probably seven years now :rofl:
I’ve ran fastbuds and my plants were all good but if I’m buying seeds I would prefer not having the chance for a handful of different phenos if I can avoid it! Their gelato was first strain I ever ran was def some good bud…from what I remember….but they did all go over 100 days! That coulda been my fault tho looking for amber and having no clue how to get a clear shot with a loupe! :thumbsup:
I had not heard anything like that I had some issue my first run with them BUT assume it was me feeding too much cal-mag too soon :shrug: NOW I don't know what to do I've only grown a bubble gum queen from NO and it was amazing took forever but super frosty and very nice yield

Well don't let me kill the chat carry on everyone time for me to get busy gotta smash a pumpkin, clean tent, prep pots, feed the big girls, decide what to grow, and probably something else I am forgetting too stoned :joy: :goodluck::smokeout:

My Queen's banner turned out super frosty, not a huge yeilder but man I can't emphasize the frost enough lol. My Orlando's Magic, Galaxy Brain, and Mngo Mrr all doing/did amazing as well. My cosmic apprentice has been curing for a few months now and it's the best sativa I've ever smoked. Got some invader Zam on deck next. SSB3 looks amazing, check out @NAGreengo one he is finishing up. Can't go wrong with any of those, or any of his stuff really lol
SSB has been near top on my list for awhile. Kinda wanting a heavier indica, maybe Purple microverse. But I think I'm gonna hold off until I can get a few at once. If I'm gonna drop some money for the grow, im gonna get some more organic inputs to play with.

SSB has been near top on my list for awhile. Kinda wanting a heavier indica, maybe Purple microverse. But I think I'm gonna hold off until I can get a few at once. If I'm gonna drop some money for the grow, im gonna get some more organic inputs to play with.
Yeah SSB3 is at the top of my list rn, was about to buy some but I had to pickup the Ronin restock of Rolling Thunder and Smoke, been waiting awhile for those. But SSB3 is next. Or his next Pre98 episode release. I know that's a ways out but man I definitely gotta grab some of those.

And that'll be awesome to watch! I'm going to try out a water only organic run after my break so I'll need all the info I can find on it.

Start right now and make your own. At least you can make flower nutes now and let them ferment. Easy as hell and very potent.

Yeah SSB3 is at the top of my list rn, was about to buy some but I had to pickup the Ronin restock of Rolling Thunder and Smoke, been waiting awhile for those. But SSB3 is next. Or his next Pre98 episode release. I know that's a ways out but man I definitely gotta grab some of those.

And that'll be awesome to watch! I'm going to try out a water only organic run after my break so I'll need all the info I can find on it.
Anything pre98 for me was Mexican brick weed!
1667154664620.gif

What are you planning in using for your soil? Bagged living soil (BAS, Sohum CoM) or mix your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back