Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bong:
FastBuds Original Chemdawg rosin for the first buzz of the day..
_20221030_155918.JPG

Its based on ratios not real life measurements of natural soil horizons. I definitely don't have room for pots taller than I am, lol. He uses 2.25" bedrock layer, next was 4.5, then 9...
There's somebody around here who dug a hole in their basement floor and did something like this pretty recently. I can't remember who it was though :shrug:

Going back to work as a pastry/pantry chef at a fine dining place that uses really good organic produce. Gonna see if I can convince them to start a composting program so I have a consistent source of good food for them
That would work! My Uncle used to raid the grocery store dumpsters to feed the one pig I had. I'd take some to feed my worms. When I moved my Mom out to the farm, she and my Uncle did it for the cows I kept at the house, mainly to finish out, but I did have a pet that stayed there. The cows would be slobbering all over the place as they cut up stuff and threw it in the feed trough.

You should go hit the lake and float a pumpkin and run it over in the boat! May need someone in a 2nd boat to film the destruction tho! I’m sure @Dabber is free he’s always looking for a reason to go boating! :d5:
Supply some cooling water, raise it up n rev it up and throw/drop pumpkin!

Both of mine got fucked (gp and cc), need to trim them up too so I can figure out if in keeping them gor flower or cooking them for tincture

Well ya'll have discouraged me a little from the FB but I am still gonna give cherry cola another go.. Hoping it was my fault no the plants but I wonder now :thanks::wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back