Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya have an aluminum prop???? LOL! I ain't talking about a monster pumpkin!
Lmao no it's SS BUT the 4 stroke has to be fully submerged to intake water i can't do it on muffs:thumbsup:... So mainly a water pump issue I'd have to do it in a tub and you can imagine the mess

I've got 5gal of Earthbox water to mix up and a gallon and half of nutes for the Rain Science pots.
Juniors are now emptying the rez in less than 48hrs!:headbang:
It will be interesting so see if they will get to a gallon a day. If I could have given them more room to spread out, I sure they could. We'll see.

Well ya'll have discouraged me a little from the FB but I am still gonna give cherry cola another go.. Hoping it was my fault no the plants but I wonder now :thanks::wall:
I do think a lot of the dislike with fastbuds is that they're so heavily marketed, so they're the 1st plants a lot of people grow. They've probably also improved over the years. But I do personally like to know the genetics. I think I only grew fastbuds and seedsman freebies for like my 1st 3 or 4 grows. Then I found mephisto and pretty much gave away all my other seeds :crying: No complaints other then potency. 1 lemon ak did get bud rot but I had no humidity control back then and it had buds laying on each other the whole time

Lmao no it's SS BUT the 4 stroke has to be fully submerged to intake water i can't do it on muffs:thumbsup:... So mainly a water pump issue I'd have to do it in a tub and you can imagine the mess

But it would make one hell of a video.

Getting close..
:amazon:
Screenshot_20221030-165724.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back